Monday, March 2, 2015

YMCA Megathon | Help Me Reach My Goal





YMCA is the only place provides financial assistant to the members who needed, in order to create an equal opportunities for all.



I am going to participate in 4 hours Megathon /cyclefit on March 7,2015,  in order to raise fund for YMCA. Support me in this year's Megathon ,help more people stay healthy and active at the Y!

I am hoping to raise at least $1000 to help make this happen, but I can’t do this alone. Click on the Pledge Me button below to make a difference in communities across the GTA today.

http://my.ymcagta.org/netcommunity/page.aspx?pid=1060&tab=0&frsid=5638

I look forward to seeing your contributions
your name will be published in the list of Y donaters

Thank you!

Kaziwa's Fundraising Page      

Kaziwa's Story:

Support me in this year's Megathon and help more people stay healthy and active at the Y!

I am hoping to raise at least $250 to help make this happen But I can’t do this alone. Click on the Pledge Me button below to make a difference in communities across the GTA today.

Thank you!
Slideshow image 1
  
Sponsor Me

*It may take up to one business day for your donation to appear in the list of supporters.


Goal:$1,000.00
Raised:$0.00
Post a Message

No comments:

Post a Comment